Conditions of Sale
1. Scope and validity of sales conditions
- 1.1 The terms and conditions apply to legal relationships between all persons (hereinafter buyer) and the owner of the Purchase Environment 365jp.eu (hereinafter referred to as 365JP e-shop) 365JP OÜ in the form of the purchase of products through the 365JP e-shop.
- 1.2 In addition to these terms and conditions, the legal relations arising from the purchase of products through the 365JP e-shop are governed by the Estonian law of Obligations Law (hereinafter the VÕS), Consumer Protection Act (hereinafter TKS) and other legislation.
- 1.3 365JP OÜ is justified for the development of 365JP e-shop and, in the interests of better and safer use of the e-shop, to modify and supplement these Terms and price list. Amendments and additions to the terms and conditions and the price list are reported via the www.365jp.eu Internet page. Amendments and additions to the terms and conditions and the price list shall take effect upon publication of the corresponding amendment or supplement on the Internet page www.365jp.eu. If the buyer forwarded their order before the date of entry into force of the terms, the legal relationship between the purchaser and 365JP OÜ applies to the terms and conditions prevailing at the time when the order was forwarded by the Purchaser, unless otherwise provided by law or these terms and conditions.
2. Price Information
- 2.1 The prices of products sold in the 365JP e-shop are marked with the products and all prices include VAT 20%.
- 2.2 On purchases, the price of the transport is added according to the delivery method chosen by the purchaser (Omniva parcel Terminal 3.60, SmartPOST parcel terminal 2.82, DPD Parcel Terminal, EUR 2.60). The delivery fee is displayed to the Purchares during checkout process.
- 2.3 There is no price limit for the minimum order. Delivery to the purchaser is free of charge from the €25 order.
- 2.4 Prices are valid from the date of placing an order until the expiry of the payment term of the order (2 days after placing the order).
- 3.1 To order the goods, you must add the desired product to cart by clicking on the “Add to Cart” link.
- 3.2 To Checkout, press the “Checkout” link.
- 3.3 On the Order Form page, fill in the Required data fields and select the appropriate delivery method for you, read and accept the Conditions of sale and press the “Place Order” link. An invoice will then be displayed on the screen, which you can pay conveniently via a bank link or through another payment solution.
- 3.4 Fill in the data fields required to complete the order correctly, as the accuracy and veracity of the information provided depends on the delivery of the goods quickly and without errors and the subsequent resolution of disputes and complaints. When registering a customer account, information is sent to the e-mail address indicated in the data.
- 3.5 The processing of orders made in the E-shop takes place on working days (Mon-Fri 9.00-17.00). If the order submission time is later than Friday at 14.00, the order will be cleared on the following Monday.
- 3.6 If the ordered goods cannot be delivered in connection with the end of the goods or for any other reason, the Purchaser shall be informed as soon as possible and the money paid (including the costs of delivery of the goods) shall be refunded immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the dispatch of the notice.
4. The entry into force of sales contract
- 4.1 In the contract for the sale of goods, 365JP e-shop undertakes to transfer to the purchaser an existing, manufactured or 365JP e-shop for future goods and to make possible the transfer of ownership to the purchaser, but the purchaser undertakes to pay the e-shop the amount shown on the invoice for the goods and to accept the goods.
- 4.2 Orders that have not been paid for are cancelled 2 days after placing the order.
- 4.3 The contract for sale of products is deemed to have been concluded (entry into force of the contract) from the receipt of the amount due under the order confirmation to the current account of 365JP e-shop.
- 5.1 After the entry into force of the sales contract, 365JP e-shop will order and deliver it to the company’s logistics partners for delivery.
- 5.2 The delivery deadlines indicated on the e-shop website are valid from the moment of receipt of the order to 365JP e-shop account.
- 5.3 In order to deliver without delay, the customer must be diligent and correct and valid data sould be given when completing the delivery details.
- 5.4 365JP e-shop is not responsible for any delays in delivery if the goods have been handed over to the logistics partners at the right time, but the delivery delay is due to circumstances that the 365JP e-shop could not influence or anticipate.
6. The right of withdrawal
- 6.1 Upon receipt of the order, the buyer has the right to withdraw from a contract entered into in the E-shop within 14 days (depending on the products may not have the right to withdraw from the buyer, the corresponding products and services must be listed in such a case and must comply with the terms and conditions listed in VÕS § 53 LG-S 4).
- 6.2 The right of withdrawal does not apply if the buyer is a legal person.
- 6.3 For the purpose of using the 14-day right of return, the goods ordered by the purchaser may not be used in any other way than is necessary to ensure the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, as is permitted in the shop to test the goods normally.
- 6.4 If the goods have been used for purposes other than those necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, or if there are signs of use or wear and tear, 365JP e-shop has the right to lower the return fee according to the decrease in the value of the goods.
- 6.5 The goods must be returned by submitting an application for withdrawal from the purchase of goods which may be presented in free form and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
- 6.6 The Purchaser shall bear the cost of returning the goods, unless the reason for the return lies in the fact that the returned thing does not correspond to the order (e.g. a wrong or defective thing).
- 6.7 The buyer must return the goods within 14 days after submitting the application or provide proof that the goods have been delivered to the logistics company during the aforementioned period.
- 6.8 365JP e-store upon receipt of the returned goods, return to the purchaser immediately, but not later than after 14 days, all the fees received from the purchaser on the basis of the contract. 365JP e-store may refuse to make repayments until the object of the contract has been recovered or until the buyer has provided evidence that it has sent the case back, whichever is the sooner.
- 6.9 If the buyer has explicitly opted for different types of delivery offered by 365JP e-shop for the cheapest normal way of delivery, the 365JP e-store does not need to return to the purchaser a cost that exceeds the cost of the usual method of delivery.
- 6.10 365JP e-shop has the right to withdraw from the sale and recover the goods from the purchaser if the price of the goods in the Web Store is marked significantly below the market price of the goods.
7. Force Majeure
- 7.1 365JP e-shop is not responsible for any damage or delay in the delivery of the goods to the purchaser if the damage or delay in delivery of the goods is due to circumstances that were not affected or foreseeable by 365JP e-shop.
8. Processing of personal data
- 8.1 365JP e-shop uses personal information entered by the purchaser (including name, telephone number, address, e-mail address, bank details) for processing the order and sending the goods to the purchaser. 365JP e-shop transfers personal data to companies providing transport services in order to deliver goods.
- 8.2 The purchaser has the right to prohibit the collection and use of his or her personal data at any time, unless this is necessary for the recovery of a claim arising from the contract or delivery of the goods.
- 8.3 The use of electronic personal data for direct mail takes place only if the purchaser has given its consent for it on the website www.365jp.eu.
- 8.4 When paying for purchases with encrypted data banks, the buyer ensures the security of personal banking features and there is no access to 365JP e-shop.
- 8.5 At any time, the purchaser can unsubscribe from the offers and newsletters sent to us by e-mail or by following the instructions contained in the email containing the offers.
9. Complaint procedure
- 9.1 365JP e-shop is responsible for the non-compliance with the contract terms of the goods sold to the purchaser, or for a defect which existed at the time of delivery of the goods and which occurs for up to two years from the delivery of the goods to the purchaser.
- 9.2 The claim for the detection of non-compliance or deficiencies in the product shall be submitted within two months from the discovery of the non-conformity of the product or the defect.
- 9.3 Repair or replacement of defective goods shall be agreed between 365JP e-shop and the buyer. The cost of repairing is covered by 365JP e-shop.
- 9.4 365JP e-shop shall not be liable for defects caused by the buyer’s fault on the product, resulting from improper storage or non-end use of the product.
- 9.5 In the event of non-compliance or deficiencies of the product, please send an e-mail to email@example.com challenge stating the name of the person who placed the order, the contact phone, the order number, and the exact description of the product’s non-compliance or defect.
- 9.6 All claims shall be reviewed and the buyer contacted as soon as possible, but not later than within 14 days from the receipt of the complaint.
- 9.7 The buyer has the right to request the lowering of the purchase price of 365JP e-shop or the termination of the contract and the refund for the goods if 365JP e-shop is not able to repair or replace the goods, repair or replacement fails, 365JP e-shop has not eliminated the defect within a reasonable time.
10. The purchaser’s right to address the Consumer Complaints Committee
- 10.1 If 365JP e-shop has refused to resolve a complaint from the purchaser or the buyer does not agree with the proposed solution of 365JP e-shop and considers that its rights or interests have been violated, the buyer may submit a complaint to the Consumer Complaints Committee through the Consumer Protection Board or to the court. The buyer may file a complaint by itself or through a representative. The Consumer Protection Committee details are provided on the Consumer Protection Board website, in order to address the challenges arising in the EU Member States, to consult the EU consumer centres.