Processing of personal data and direct marketing
- 365JP e-shop uses personal data entered by the purchaser (including name, telephone number, address, e-mail address, bank details) for processing the order and sending the goods to the purchaser. 365JP e-shop transfers personal data to companies providing transport services in order to deliver goods.
- The buyer has the right to prohibit the collection and use of his or her personal data at any time, unless this is necessary to recover a claim arising from the contract or to deliver the goods.
- The use of electronic personal data for direct mail takes place only if the purchaser has given their consent for this on the website www.365jp.eu.
- When paying for purchases with encrypted data banks, the buyer ensures the security of personal banking features and there is no access to 365JP e-shop.
- At any time, the purchaser can unsubscribe from the offers and newsletters sent to us by e-mail or by following the instructions in the e-mail message containing the offers.